Learn how to move your digital currency from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro in a few simple steps. We’ll also cover how to convert your crypto to fiat currency.
Checkout this video:
If you’re looking to save on fees and want more control over your investments, you might want to consider transferring your crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. Coinbase Pro is a cryptocurrency trading platform that is owned by the same company as Coinbase, so you can rest assured that your funds are safe. Plus, you’ll have access to more features and coins. In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.
What is Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase Pro is a trading platform for individual investors, providing advanced tools and features that allow for more sophisticated and complex trading strategies. Coinbase Pro is designed for more experienced traders and offers a variety of features not available on Coinbase.com, including:
– A wider range of coins and tokens available for trading
– Lower fees
– More advanced charting tools
– The ability to place limit, stop, and market orders
– A mobile app for Android and iOS
If you’re looking to trade cryptocurrencies on a more sophisticated platform, Coinbase Pro may be the right choice for you.
How to create a Coinbase Pro account
Creating a Coinbase Pro account is simple. All you need is a name, email address, and password. You’ll also need to verify your identity by providing some personal information and proof of ID.
Once your account is created, you can link your bank account or credit card so that you can easily buy and sell cryptocurrencies.You can also set up a security profile to add an extra layer of protection to your account.
How to fund your Coinbase Pro account
You can fund your Coinbase Pro account with any cryptocurrency supported by Coinbase. If you want to trade for a cryptocurrency that isn’t available on Coinbase, you’ll need to first move your crypto from Coinbase to a different exchange.
1. Log in to your Coinbase account and go to the “Accounts” page.
2. Select the currency you want to transfer from the “From” drop-down menu.
3. Enter the amount you want to transfer in the “Amount” field.
4. Select the “Convert & Send” button.
5. In the “Recipient Wallet Address” field, enter your Coinbase Pro deposit address. Make sure this address is correct, as sending crypto to the wrong address may result in permanent loss of your funds.
6. Review the details of your transaction and select the “Confirm Send” button when you’re ready to complete the transfer.
7.) Your crypto will now be on its way to Coinbase Pro! Once it arrives, you’ll be able to start trading on our platform immediately
How to transfer crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro
If you’re looking to trade cryptocurrency without having to pay Coinbase’s high fees, you’ll need to transfer your crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Sign in to your Coinbase account and go to the “Dashboard” tab.
2. Scroll down and click on “Accounts”.
3. Find the currency you want to transfer (for example, BTC) and click on the “Send/Receive” button.
4. Enter the amount you want to transfer and paste in the following address: coinbaseaddress. Then click on the “Continue” button.
5. Click on the “Confirm Send” button and your transfer will be initiated!
As you can see, there are a few different steps involved in transferring crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro. However, the process is relatively simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. Overall, Coinbase Pro is a great platform for those looking to trade cryptocurrencies.