Want to know how to move your crypto from Crypto.com to Coinbase? In this post, we’ll show you how to do it quickly and easily.
Checkout this video:
Log into your Crypto.com account
Log into your Crypto.com account, go to the “Card” tab, and select the Crypto.com Visa card you would like to transfer crypto from. On the following page, scroll down to the “Card Settings” section and click on the “Manage Card” button.
On the following page, select the “Transfer out crypto” option. Choose Coinbase as your external wallet provider from the list of options. Enter the amount of crypto you would like to transfer out, and click on the “Transfer Out” button.
Your request will be processed within 1-2 business days, and you will receive an email notification when the transfer is complete.
Go to the “Wallet” tab
1. Log into your Crypto.com account and go to the “Wallet” tab.
2. Select the currency you want to transfer and click “Withdraw”.
3. Enter the amount you want to transfer, select “Coinbase” as the destination, and click “Withdraw Now”.
4. You will be taken to Coinbase’s website to log in and confirm the transaction.
5. Once logged in, confirm the details of the transaction and click “Confirm”.
6. Your funds will be transferred immediately and will appear in your Coinbase account within a few minutes.
Select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer
In order to transfer crypto from Crypto.com to Coinbase, you will first need to select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer. To do this, go to the Crypto.com app and select the “Transfer” tab. Then, select the currency you want to transfer from the “From” dropdown menu. Next, select Coinbase from the “To” dropdown menu. Finally, enter the amount of crypto you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
Click on the “Withdraw” button
Withdrawing your cryptocurrency from Crypto.com is a simple process. Just click on the “Withdraw” button on your dashboard and follow the instructions. You’ll need to have a valid blockchain wallet address to withdraw your funds.
Enter your Coinbase wallet address
In order to transfer crypto from Crypto.com to Coinbase, you will first need to enter your Coinbase wallet address. To do this, open up the Crypto.com app and select the ‘Transfer’ option from the ‘Home’ tab. Then, tap on the ‘+ Add new wallet’ button and select ‘Coinbase’ from the list of available options.
Once you have selected Coinbase, you will be prompted to enter your Coinbase wallet address. Simply enter the address of your Coinbase wallet and tap ‘Done’. Your Coinbase wallet address can be found by opening up your Coinbase account and selecting the ‘Wallet Address’ option from the ‘Settings’ menu.
Enter the amount you want to transfer
1. On the Crypto.com App, select “Transfer”
2. Select “From Crypto.com Wallet”
3. Select the Crypto you want to transfer
4. Enter the amount you want to transfer
5. Click “Preview Transfer”
6. Enter your MCO Visa Card PIN to confirm the transfer
7. Click “Submit”
Click on the “Withdraw” button
Withdrawing your crypto from Crypto.com is a simple process. Just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Crypto.com account and click on the “Withdraw” button
2. Select the currency you want to withdraw and enter the amount
3. Enter your Coinbase wallet address
4. Click on the “Withdraw” button
5. Your withdrawal will be processed within 24 hours
Confirm the transaction
In order to confirm the transaction, you will need to enter your Crypto.com login ID and password. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to a page that shows the details of the transaction. Make sure that all the details are correct, and then click on the “Confirm” button.